“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.“
Our mission is to “cannect” the local travel industry to a portfolio of dynamic, creative and innovative Destination Management Companies throughout the world. These DMCs have been hand-picked for their passion, work ethic and incentive expertise. Together this synergy will ensure that the client’s incentives requirements are met, turning dreams into reality. It is our goal to make this process as effective and seamless as possible resetting the industry standard.
Our vision is to be the company that best understands and satisfies the needs of you, the client, by linking you to your ideal DMC partner anywhere in the world. In so doing we will create a portfolio of international experts throughout the world that will create, design and operate your ultimate travel experience.
- Together with the DMC, we will develop a marketing strategy that will be carried out during the period of the contractual year. This will include a comprehensive survey of the market and analysis of the tour operators and incentive houses within the region. The report will contain a company profile of the client with useful data regarding brochure production, fee structure, destination selection and marketing opportunities.
- We will then look at ways to improve product awareness, sales and points of penetration.
- Use my operational expertise to ensure that the quote request contains all the information required by the DMC to enable them to reply in the most efficient and accurate manner.
- I will also check the quote to ensure that it has met the requirements of the brief.
- Work will be done in collaboration with incentive houses to see how we can align the DMC ‘s costing system and proposal presentation to best improve service delivery and minimise the duplication of work.
- Arrange familiarisation trips with the local trade and media to increase product knowledge
- Constantly analyse media related marketing opportunities with the regions and arrange the best deal for the DMC
- Website participation
- Communication via social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn